Leesa® mattresses are not just products; they are meticulously made-to-order and assembled in a state-of-the-art factory in Glendale, Arizona. Each phase of mattress construction is overseen by craftsmen with an average experience level of seven years. This oversight ensures a minimum of 12 expert-level inspections, guaranteeing that every mattress meets the highest quality standards.
10-Year Full Replacement Limited Mattress Warranty
- Every new Leesa®️ mattress is covered by a 10-year full replacement limited warranty. For 10 years after the purchase, when it has a defect covered under the warranty, we will replace or repair it. This includes all parts of the mattress determined to have a defect — there’s no deductible.
- This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, from the original purchase date, and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the mattress to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.”
What This Limited Warranty Covers
- Deterioration of the mattress resulting in a visible indentation greater than 1" that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of an improper or unsupportive foundation or base. Normal wear requires that a purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a solid foundation, base, or frame substantial enough to support the mattress and occupant(s).
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the mattress that causes permanent damage to the memory foam despite proper set-up and normal use.
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the cover, including seams and zipper assembly. We may, at our own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that we replace the mattress cover, we will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color, design, or material than the original cover provided.
What This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover
- A normal increase in softness of the memory foam. This is normal, and does not affect the pressure-relieving quality of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to: burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage and stains, or soiling.
- Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed, or adjustable base.
Product Replacement Terms
- Except as otherwise provided herein, we will not charge the purchaser to repair or replace the purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 10-year Limited Warranty, but any transportation or shipping costs associated with any such repairs or replacements are the purchaser’s responsibility.
- No new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of purchase of the original product.
Returns and Exchanges
Free Trial Period
We offer a 100-night trial period. We recommend trying the mattress for at least 30 nights from the date of delivery before initiating a return. Just like a new pair of shoes, the materials in a mattress need to be broken in, so it may feel different than you expected in the first few weeks but will shift after a few weeks of use. After 30 nights, if you are still not satisfied, you can initiate a return.
To return the product within the first 30 days, the product must remain unopened.
Please note that only the first Leesa®️ mattress purchased (one mattress per household or shipping/billing address) is included in the 100-night trial.
To ensure a successful return, please make sure that your piece is in as-new condition. For Leesa®️ mattress returns after the 30th day and within the 100-night trial, the packaging is not required. Returns made inside our standard service area will incur a $49 return shipping fee. Returns outside our standard service area are subject to a return fee in the same amount as the forward shipping fee.
Return Denial Reasons
- The mattress is dirty or damaged by the customer. Damages include, but are not limited to: ripped or torn cover fabric; stained fabric; broken zippers; punctured or ripped foam; or a burned mattress cover.
- The mattress has been moved to another country from where it was originally purchased.
- The ownership of the mattress has changed from the original purchaser.
- To make an exchange within the first 30 days from delivery, your Leesa®️ mattress must be unopened and unused.
- Exchanges after the 30th day during the 100-night return period are not possible and can only be returned by following the Return Process above.
- We're unable to offer free exchanges outside our standard service area, but please get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to provide a shipping estimate.LEESA®️ MATTRESSES
Unpacking Your Mattress
- We recommend that you move the box into the room where you will be setting up. Then, proceed as follows:
- Lay your Leesa®️ mattress on its side, next to your bed frame or on the floor. Avoid using a sharp object to open the box, as you risk accidentally slicing your Leesa®️. Unboxing on your own? Try putting your foot on one of the box flaps to keep it in place while you pull out the bedroll.
- Position your rolled up Leesa®️ on any solid or slatted foundation and remove the outer layer of plastic wrap. You'll notice that your Leesa®️ has already started to expand at this point.
- Unwrap and unfold the mattress and tear away the inner plastic. If you tear the inner plastic at the top of the bed, you can pull it straight down and off like a sock.
- Keep an eye on your Leesa®️ as it expands and takes shape.
- Please keep in mind that your Leesa®️ may take up to an hour to fully expand and a few days to fully firm up. Any odor will dissipate quickly after installation.
CertiPUR-US ® Certified
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commision
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound)
- Emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
GREENGUARD Gold Certified products are low in chemical emissions, maintaining healthy indoor air quality. This certification has the strictest guidelines for total VOC* emissions. It is one of the best certifications in the industry and is important to consider, particularly when purchasing products for kids.
*Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are gasses emitted into the air from products or processes.